These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality between OneLogin and Docebo.
If you want to set up SSO for Docebo using form-based authentication, see Adding a Form-Based Application.
Setting Up OneLogin
Starting in the OneLogin admin dashboard portal, do the following:
- Go to to Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for Docebo and select it.
- You can change the Display Name.
- Click Save to display additional configuration tabs.
- Under the Configuration tab, enter you Docebo subdomain
- Select the SSO tab.
- Copy the Issuer URL
- Select More Actions and click SAML Metadata
- Enter the Issue URL and SAML metadata file into your Docebo instance