Welcome to OneLogin
This guide is designed to familiarize you, the end user, with your OneLogin portal. The portal is simple to use and gives easy access to all of your personal and company web applications.
These are the most important elements of the portal (the numbers on the list refer to the numbers in the figure above):
- User Menu - Here are the options that let you change how you log into and experience your portal.
- Profile - The Profile page where you will find your Name, Email Address, OpenID, and Password, which you have the option of changing. You can also choose whether apps are launched in the same window or a new window, and if all apps are shown on the portal page or in tabs.
Administrative users will be able to show/hide their Event Stream and Connector Wizard.
- Security - The Security tab on the Profile page is where you can register and revoke registration for your authentication devices.
- Secure Notes - The Secure Notes page is where you can edit and read notes that are created by other users in your organization. You can create a New Note, or read from a list of notes created by other users.
- App Portal/Home - This will take you back to your Portal page.
- Logout - This will log you out of your account and return you to the login screen.