Note: Please first attempt to use the OneLogin Browser Extension or the UC2 connector before using the Add App Wizard, pictured below.
The Add App Wizard can be used to help create forms-based connectors within your account, as long as your subscription level supports custom connectors.
To initiate this process, starting in your OneLogin admin account, do the following:
- Open a new tab in your browser. (CMD+T or CTRL+T)
- Go to the page you wish to add a connector for.
- In the top left corner you should see a small OneLogin icon with the words Add App.
- Click on the Browser Extension icon and the browser extension will draw an overlay form on the page.
- Click on each field of the application page, as well as the submit button.
This will populate the Browser Extension with all the required sign-in elements.
- Click Submit.
This will take you into OneLogin to save the new application connector.
- Configure the application and then click Save.
Now you can grant users access to the application similarly to any app that was added from our catalog.