- Open a new tab in your browser. (CMD+T or CTRL+T)
- Go to the page you wish to add a connector for.
- In the top left corner you should see a small OneLogin icon with the words Add App.
- Click on the Browser Extension icon and the browser extension will draw an overlay form on the page.
- Click on each field of the application page, as well as the submit button.
This will populate the Browser Extension with all the required sign-in elements.
- Click Submit.
This will take you into OneLogin to save the new application connector.
- Configure the application and then click Save.
Now you can grant users access to the application similarly to any app that was added from our catalog.
Add App Wizard misidentifies an app
Add App Wizard might offer to add the wrong app, especially when a vendor runs multiple apps on the same domain. If Add App is offering to add the wrong app, contact OneLogin support.
Add App Wizard doesn't detect an app
Add App Wizard only works with 2-field login forms (username and password). Three-field login, multi-step, or multi-page login require a special script. You can request a catalog connector be created in this case.
If Add App Wizard doesn't offer to save your credentials when you log into an app that uses only username and password for login, contact OneLogin support.