This article describes how to configure OneLogin to provision users to Bonusly. You perform the entire setup in OneLogin.
Starting in the Bonusly admin dashboard, do the following:
- Select the Gear Icon in the navigation menu.
- Go to Integrations and app > OneLogin.
- Enable Turn off manual user management
- Click Save.
- Go to Integrations and apps > SCIM.
- Click Replace this Access Token.
- Ensure that the user has API Access.
- Under API Authentication Token, click Generate Token.
- Copy down the generated Bearer Token.
- Go back into your OneLogin admin account.
- Go to Apps > Company Apps > Bonusly.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Under the API Connection section, fill out the form with the following information:
SCIM Bearer Token: <bonusly_scim_bearer_token>
SCIM Base URL: https://bonus.ly/api/scim11
- Click Connect.
A green Connected status will show a successful connection.
Still inside the Bonusly connector, do the following:
- Select the Provisioning tab.
- Select Enable provisioning for Bonusly.
- Choose which provisioning actions require administrator approval.
For any action you select, a OneLogin administrator must go to Users > Provisioning and manually approve each action for provisioning to complete. Clear these options if you want OneLogin to provision new users and user updates to Bonusly without administrative approval.
- Select what happens to a user in Bonusly when that user is deleted from OneLogin.
Choose between Delete, Suspend, or Do Nothing.
- Click Save.
With the configurations completed, user provisioning from OneLogin into Bonusly should be working properly!
To confirm that provisioning from OneLogin to Bonusly is working, add a user to OneLogin and go to Users > Provisioning to approve the provisioning event, if necessary. When the user is marked as Provisioned, go to Bonusly and confirm that the new user has been added.