We have just released the latest version of the Android OneLogin OTP. We have changed the authentication certificate in this release, requiring you to uninstall your current OneLogin OTP and install the latest version.
End users will also have to re-register their devices within their OneLogin accounts. This should be done only if their policy forces them to submit an OTP when logging in, and when already logged in to OneLogin.
Updating the Device:
On your Android device, go to Settings > Apps > OneLogin OTP
It should show 1.0.7. as the latest version
- Select Uninstall.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for OneLogin OTP.
- Select Install.
You now have the updated OneLogin Android OTP.
Deregistering in OneLogin:
As an end user, do the following:
- Go to Profile > Security.
- Select the OneLogin OTP factor and then click Revoke, and when prompted, click Revoke again.
- Click the + icon and select OneLogin OTP.
- Enter the Credential ID (don't include spaces) and two sequential Security Codes.
- Click Save.
OneLogin OTP should now be associated to the end user's account and will be required upon signing into OneLogin.