Transferring user ownership of a OneLogin account is a simple process involving upgrading the permissions of user and then passing over the status of Account Owner in the Company Info page. You must be logged in as the Account Owner in order to transfer ownership.
Note: If you already have an existing user that you want to transfer the account ownership to, skip to step 2.
To transfer account ownership to a new user account:
- Go to Users > All Users.
- Create a New User.
- Fill out the user information and then select Save User.This will immediately reveal additional configuration options below the New User form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the user's page and then select the '+' icon.
- Select 'Super User' and then Continue. This will allow the user in question to become an account owner.
- When you've returned to the user's page, select Change Password.
- Enter the designed password, select Update, and then select Save User to confirm the settings.
- Go to Settings > Account Info > Company Info.
- Select the drop-down menu and select the new or already existing user, and then select Save.
With that complete, your account ownership has been successfully transferred to the other user.