The Profile page is where you can view the personal information and configuration options that help determine your OneLogin experience.
Just click your name in the upper-right corner of the OneLogin toolbar (if you or your administrator has uploaded a photo of you, you'll see that up there, too), and select Profile from the dropdown.
You'll see your photo (or a round placeholder that you can click to upload your photo) and your personal information in the top section. You'll also see the Change Password link, which you can click to ... wait for it ... change your OneLogin password.
On the Security tab, which opens by default, what you see depends on how you use OneLogin. Among the things you might see:
- Browser extensions that you use, which you can update directly from this page.
- Download link for the OneLogin Desktop installer, if your admin has enabled that for you.
- Multifactor authentication (MFA) devices, like OneLogin OTP or Google Authenticator, that you have set up to for your account.
- Security questions, if your admin has configured your account to use these to verify your identity.
- Recognized browsers that use certificates to let you bypass MFA.
- Your OpenID URL
On the Preferences tab, you'll see (and usually be able to update):
- The language you prefer for your OneLogin portal.
- Whether to launch apps in the same window as the portal, or a new window.
- Whether to display your apps in the portal in a single pane or using tabs (you can select the default tab nams from the drop-down that appears when you select the tabs option).
- Whether to display the add app button on a browser login page when OneLogin detects an app you don't have in your App Home.
Uploading a profile picture
If your admin has enabled you to upload your own profile picture, you can upload any picture in .jpg or .png format, under 2MB. Note that administrators can always upload a different picture of you if they want, so don't be cheeky.
To upload a profile picture for the first time, just click on the picture icon and follow the prompts.
To change an existing picture, click on the picture and you'll see an upload icon and a trash icon.
Click the upload icon and follow the prompts.
Disabling user profile picture upload
Account Owners, you can disable user-initiated picture upload and just upload your users' pictures yourself:
- Log in to OneLogin as an Account Owner.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Basic tab, clear the Allow end users to upload profile picture checkbox.
- Click Save.
Admins can upload users images themselves:
- Log in to OneLogin as an admin.
- Go to Users > All Users and select the user.
On the User Info tab, click the plus sign on the profile picture or placeholder.
- Follow the prompts to select a picture and upload it.
- Click Save User.
Now, on to more important things, like picking the perfect profile pic…