To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Mozy Enterprise using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Mozy Enterprise. Click Add.
- Type your Mozy Enterprise company name into the Company field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints to the clipboard for use in Mozy Enterprise later. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as Mozy Enterprise's credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Mozy Enterprise.
In Mozy Enterprise, do the following:
- Navigate to the Single Sign-On section.
- Uncheck everything except Directory Service.
- In the fields Authentication URL and SAML Endpoint, paste the SAML HTTP Endpoint you previously copied into your clipboard.
- In OneLogin, click Security then SAML and download the x.509 certificate in .pem format. Upload it into Mozy Enterprise.
- Save the settings.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Mozy Enterprise.
- Click the Mozy Enterprise icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Mozy Enterprise.
If you're not using the same Username in Mozy Enterprise as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Mozy Enterprise application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Enter the new username in the Username field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Mozy Enterprise icon.
- You're done!