To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Bime using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Bime. Click Add.
- In the Add Bime screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints to the clipboard for use in Bime later. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Email value of email or something equivalent to email to use as the Bime credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Bime.
In Bime, do the following:
- In the top right corner go to Admin>Account.
- Check Enable SAML authentication on the right.
- In the field Remote login URL, paste the SAML HTTP Endpoint you previously copied into your clipboard.
- In OneLogin, click Security then SAML and copy the SHA-1 fingerprint. Paste that into the field Certificate Fingerprint in Bime.
- Click "Save" to save the setting.
- Navigate to your login page and Right Click>Inspect the Login button. Copy the RelayState code shown (HTTP Decoded) and paste into the OneLogin RelayState field.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Bime.
- Click the Bime icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Bime.
If you're not using the same Username in Bime as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Bime application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type in a new Bime login in the Username field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the "Bime" icon.