To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Mingle using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Mingle. Click Add.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the Issuer URL. Paste it into the URL bar to download the metadata.xml file. Save that for use in Mingle later.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Mingle.
In Mingle, do the following:
- Log in and click Admin>SSO Config.
- Then select Authentication in the left panel.
- Click Choose File and upload the metadata.xml file you downloaded previously.
- Click Save Changes to save the setting.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Mingle.
- Click the Mingle icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Mingle.
If you're not using the same Username in Mingle as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Mingle application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type a different email in the Username field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Mingle icon.