To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Wikispaces using SAML, follow those steps. You'll need to contact Wikispaces to turn on SAML for your account.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Wikispaces. Click Add.
- In the Add Wikispaces screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your Wikispaces Account ID into the Account ID field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as the Wikispaces credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Wikispaces.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Wikispaces.
- Click the Wikispaces icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Wikispaces.
If you're not using the same Username in Wikispaces as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Wikispaces application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- To use a different username with Wikispaces, type it in the Username field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Wikispaces icon.
- You're done!