To configure OneLogin to sign administrators into Mimecast using SAML, follow those steps. Also you will need to request for Mimecast to enable the single sign-on functionality. They will need the Issuer URL.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Mimecast. Click Add.
- In the Add Mimecast screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under the Configuration tab select your Location and Service Number.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the Issuer URL. Provide the Issuer URL to Mimecast. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Email value to use as Mimecast's credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Mimecast.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Mimecast.
- Click the Mimecast icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Mimecast.
If you're not using the same Email in Mimecast as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Mimecast application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type in a new email and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Mimecast icon.