To configure OneLogin to sign in users into FUZE Meeting using SAML, follow those steps. You will need to contact FUZE to turn on SSO. Provide them the the Metadata file you'll download later.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for FUZE Meeting. Click Add.
- In the Add FUZE Meeting screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your FUZE Meeting subdomain into the Subdomain field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the Issuer URL into a new browser tab. Provide the XML file that is downloaded to FUZE. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as FUZE Meeting's credential. Also choose a First Name, Last Name, and Email value.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to FUZE Meeting.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of FUZE Meeting.
- Click the FUZE Meeting icon on your dashboard. This should log you into FUZE Meeting.
If you're not using the same Username in FUZE Meeting as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Fuze Meeting application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type in the new Username and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the FUZE Meeting icon.
- You're done!