To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Brainshark using SAML, follow those steps. You'll need to contact Brainshark support and give them the Issuer URL, x.509 Certificate, and the SAML HTTP Endpoint.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Brainshark. Click Add.
- In the Add Brainshark screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your Brainshark company name into the company field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the HTTP Endpoint and Issuer URL. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default User ID, which would typically be email.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Brainshark.
- Finally, navigate to Security>SAML. Download the x.509 Certificate in .pem format to give to Brainshark.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Brainshark.
- Click the Brainshark icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Brainshark.
If you need to manually set the Username for a Brainshark user in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Brainshark application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type the new User ID in the User ID field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the "Brainshark" icon.