To configure OneLogin to sign in users into iCIMS using SAML, follow those steps. You will also need to contact iCIMS support to enable Single Sign-On. Provide iCIMS with the SAML HTTP Endpoint and the x.509 Certificate.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for iCIMS SAML. Click Add.
- Type your iCIMS customer name into the Customer field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints to provide to iCIMS. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as the iCIMS credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to iCIMS.
- Navigate to Security>SAML and copy the x.509 certificate to provide to iCIMS.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of iCIMS.
- Click the iCIMS icon on your dashboard. This should log you into iCIMS.
If you're not using the same Username in iCIMS as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the iCIMS application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Notice that the Username field is blank. Type in a new Username and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the iCIMS icon.
- You're done!