OneLogin enables single sign-on for Schoology using their proprietary Remote Authentication API.
- Go to the following URL:http://www.schoology.com/system_settings/integration/remote_auth
- Check Enable Remote Authentication
- In Authentication URL, enter the following information:https://app.onelogin.com/custom?app=schoology
- You'll then be able to see the Private Token below. To get the School ID, click the "Usage Instructions" button and locate "School ID" in the parameters table. You'll see a text like this:"Your Schoology school ID is XXXX"
- Take note of these two pieces of information and save your settings.
- n OneLogin, add Schoology to your account. Fill In the School ID and Private Token fields with the data you just gathered from your Schoology account.
- Schoology's SSO mechanism requires the user's Unique ID to be passed in the single sign-on request. If the Unique ID is the user's email or AD username, you can use the default values on the app to automatically fill it in.