To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Time Off Manager using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Time Off Manager. Click Add.
- In the Add Time Off Manager screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your Time off Manager Company ID into the Company ID field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Email value of email or something equivalent to email.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Time Off Manager.
In Time Off Manager, do the following:
- Under Account Settings select Single Sign-On Settings.
- In OneLogin, click Security then SAML and copy the Certificate including the Begin and End portions. Paste that into the field x.509 Certificate.
- Click Save Changes to save the settings.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Time Off Manager.
- Click the Time Off Manager icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Time Off Manager.
If you're not using the same Username in Time Off Manager as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Time Off Manager application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- To use a different email with Time Off Manager, type it in the Email field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Time Off Manager icon.