To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Innotas using SAML, follow those steps. Also you will need to request for Innotas to enable the single sign-on functionality. They will need the SAML HTTP Endpoint and the x.509 Certificate.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Innotas. Click Add.
- In the Add Innotas screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your Innotas subdomain into the Subdomain field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value like email or user principal name, depending on what will match the users' Innotas credentials.
- In this step you will need to request Innotas to turn on Single Sign-on for your account and you will need to provide them with two pieces of information, the and the SAML HTTP Endpoint.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the SAML HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints. This is the Login URL.
- Navigate to
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Innotas.
- Click the Innotas icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Innotas.
If you're not using the same Username in Innotas as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Innotas application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Notice that the Username field is blank. This is because it's defaulting to the Username parameter.
- To user a different credential with Innotas, type it in the Username field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Innotas icon.