To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Playvox using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Playvox. Click Add.
- In the Add Playvox screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints to the clipboard for use in Playvox later. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Email value of email or something equivalent to email to use as Playvox's credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Playvox.
In Playvox, do the following:
- Select Community and Authentication.
- Check the Single Sign-on Enabled checkbox.
- In the field Remote Login URL, paste the SAML HTTP Endpoint you previously copied into your clipboard.
- In the field Remote Logout URL, enter https://app.onelogin.com/client/apps.
- In OneLogin, click Security then SAML and copy the x.509 certificate including the Begin and End Certificate portions. Paste that into the field x.509 Certificate in Playvox.
- Click Save to save the setting.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Playvox.
- Click the Playvox icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Playvox.
If you're not using the same Email in Playvox as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Playvox application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- To use a different email with Playvox, type it in the Email field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Playvox icon.