To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Jobvite using SAML, follow those steps. Also you will need to request for Jobvite to enable the single sign-on functionality. They will need the Issuer URL, SAML x.509 Certificate in .pem format, and the SAML HTTP Endpoint from within your OneLogin configration.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Jobvite. Click Add.
- In the Add Jobvite screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Email value like email or user principal name, depending on what will match the users' Jobvite credentials.
- In this step you will need to request Jobvite to turn on Single Sign-on for your account and you will need to provide them with three pieces of information, the SAML x.509 Certificate in .pem format, the Issuer URL, and the SAML HTTP Endpoint.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the Issuer URL.
- Navigate to Security>SAML and download the x.509 Certificate in .pem format.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Jobvite.
- Click the Jobvite icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Jobvite.
If you're not using the same Email in Jobvite as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Jobvite application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Notice that the Email field is blank. This is because it's defaulting to the Email parameter.
- To user a different credential with Jobvite, type it in the Email field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Jobvite icon.