Configuring SAML authentication for BigMachines is a breeze! These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality.
Setting Up OneLogin
1. In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps.
2. Search for BigMachines and click add.
3. You may edit the Display Name. Select SAML 2.0 for the connector version and click continue.
4. You may configure the app as needed. Add your account name under Configuration and click update.
5. Select Single Sign-On, set the credentials to Configured by Admin, select Email in the Default Values menu, and Update. The SAML Endpoint "HTTP" will be used in Step 5 below.
The next steps will involve setting up BigMachines, you will be asked to upload your SAML certificate which is provided by us to you. Download your certificate by visiting this link https://app.onelogin.com/saml/download (you must be logged in for this to work). Save the certificate for later.
1. Visit your BigMachines site and sign in with your administrator account.
2. Once signed in as an administrator, select the Admin Home Page menu item in the navigation.
3. In the Admin Home Page, select Users and Company Information
4. Within Users and Company Information select Single Sign-On
5. You will now enable Single Sign-On, select Federated Authentication, upload your certificate, input your SAML Endpoint "HTTP" URL, and save.
6. IMPORTANT: Each user that need to access BigMachine through SSO must be configured to Enabled for SSO in the users profile.
The screen shot below shows a sample configuration that yours should look like when done.
You're now ready to try the SAML connection from OneLogin! If you have any questions on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org