To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Moxtra using SAML, follow these steps. Also you will need to request for Moxtra to enable the single sign-on functionality. They will need the SAML HTTP Endpoint and the x509 Certificate.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Moxtra. Click Add.
- In the Add Moxtra screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value like email, depending on what will match the users' Moxtra identifier. Confirm that it looks similar to the screenshot shown here:
- In this step you will need to request Moxtra to turn on Single Sign-on for your account and you will need to provide them with two pieces of information, the x509 Moxtra file and the SAML HTTP Endpoint.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the SAML HTTP Endpoint. This is the Login URL to send Moxtra
- Navigate Security > SAML and save the x509 certificate in PEM format.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Moxtra.
- Click the Moxtra icon on your dashboard. This should log you in.