To configure OneLogin to sign in users into Seismic using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for Seismic. Click Add.
- In the Add Seismic screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Navigate to the Configuration section and add your subdomain.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab you will need the SAML issuer and SAML Endpoints for use in Seismic later, make a mental note that these values are here. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as Seismic's credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to Seismic.
In Seismic, do the following:
You will need to configure the SSO settings window (below)
- The Issuer ID is the SAML Issuer from OneLogin
- Logon URL is the SAML HTTP Endpoint
- Logout Redirect should be: https://app.onelogin.com/client/apps
- The certificate can be downloaded from Security > SAML in your account. Upload the Pem format here.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of Seismic.
- Click the Seismic icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Seismic.
If you're not using the same Email in Seismic Software as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the Seismic application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Username.
- To use a different email with Seismic, type it in the Username field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Seismic icon.
NOTE: Users with the “CanLoginDirectlyWhenSSOEnabled” permission can access Seismic without using SSO by accessing https://pandora.seismic.com/directlogon.aspx. By default that permission is only assigned to users in the Administrator and SystemAdmin groups.