To configure OneLogin to sign in users into LiquidSpace using SAML, follow those steps. Also you will need to contact LiquidSpace during this process to enable the single sign-on functionality. They will need the SAML HTTP Endpoint and the x509 certificate from your account (step 4 below walks your though getting these). You will send both of these to email@example.com
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for LiquidSpace. Click Add.
- In the Add LiquidSpace screen select that the app will be used by the Organization (and not as a Personal application) and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default User name value of email.
- In this step you will need to request LiquidSpace to turn on Single Sign-on for your account and you will need to provide them with two pieces of information, the x509 certificate file and the SAML HTTP Endpoint.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the SAML HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints. This is the Login URL.
- Navigate to Security > SAML in onelogin and download your x509 certificaste in .PEM format
- Send both of these via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of LiquidSpace.
- Click the Liquid Space icon on your dashboard. This should log you into Liquid Space.