To configure OneLogin to sign in users into LiveHive using SAML, follow these easy steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for LiveHive. Click Add.
- In the Add LiveHive screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under configuration add your domain name (ie. example.com) and press continue.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username to email.
- In this step you will collect the x509 certificate, SAML Issuer URL and SAML HTTP Endpoint and your chosen domain. This information can be found on the Single Sign-on tab within the app configuration. All of these details will be sent to: email@example.com.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the SAML Issuer URL, SAML HTTP Endpoint, and download the x509 certificate.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of LiveHive.
- Click the LiveHive icon on your dashboard. This should log you into LiveHive.
Special Note: LiveHive supports Just-in-Time provisioning of users, if the user does not already exist in LiveHive they will be created on the fly. This can help tremendously with the onboard of LiveHive to your entire user base!