Druva supports identity provider-initiated single sign-on and it can be configured in a few easy steps.
- In OneLogin, go to Find Applications and add Druva to your account
- In the Configuration tab, enter the Authentication Token from Druva
- Sign into Druva as an admin
- Select Manage > Settings and select the Single Sign-On Tab
- Click Generate SSO Token
- Select Copy, and paste, in the OneLogin system.
- In The OneLogin portal, select the Single Sign-on Tab
Note down the Issuer URL and the HTTP SAML Endpoint information
- In the Druva System, Select Manage > Settings and select the Single Sign-On Tab
- Select Edit
- Enter the Issuer URL info in the ID Provider Metadata URL section
Enter the HTTP SAML Endpoint in the ID Provider Login URL section
Enter the URL you wish to direct users to on logout in the ID Provider Logout URL
- Select Save
- Ensure that the Profiles that you wish to use SSO with have this enabled.
Profile > Backup Policies
Retention and Data Access Policies