If you want to log users into ITRP using SAML, you first have to go through a few steps which should take no more than a few minutes.
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps -> Find apps
- Search and add ITRP
- If presented with a choice between Password and SAML 2.0, select SAML 2.0 and Continue (otherwise skip this step)
- Set Subdomain under the Configuration tab to your ITRP account name and Update
- In a new browser tab/window, navigate to Security -> SAML
- Select and Copy your SHA-1 fingerprint
- Login to ITRP using an administrator account
- Navigate to Settings -> Single Sign-On
- Check Enabled
- Set Remote Logout URL to https://app.onelogin.com/client/apps
- Set SAML SSO url to SAML Login URL (see Figure A)
- Select Certificate fingerprint and paste your copied SHA-1 fingerprint (see Step 6) and Save
Now your users can login to your ITRP application without the use of a password.