If you want to log users into TRACT using SAML, you first have to go through a few steps which should take no more than a few minutes.
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps -> Find apps
- Search and add TRACT
- If there is an option select SAML 2.0 and Continue
- Select desired options and Update
- In a new browser tab/window, navigate to Security -> SAML
- Copy the contents of x.509 certificate
- Login to TRACT with an admin account.
- Navigate to Admin -> Company -> SAML Single Sign-On and Edit
- Check Enabled
- Paste the copied x.509 certificate into Certificate
- Fill in desired Company Prefix1
- Set SAML Identity Provider to OneLogin
- Set SAML Login Url to SAML Login URL (see Figure A)
Now your users can log into TRACT from OneLogin without the use of a password.
1Company Prefix is a custom setting allowing your users to navigate to https://<YourCompanyPrefix>.tractbilling.com/ and be automatically forwarded to OneLogin for authentication. Custom Prefix must be a value that is not already in use.