To get SAML configured for OpenAir, your must first get in touch with your OpenAir account manager, who will enable it for you. They will also need a SAML Metadata File, which you can download from your OneLogin account under More Actions -> SAML Metadata.
- Find OpenAir in OneLogin's catalog
- Select SAML as the authentication method
- Enter your OpenAir account name
- Set Issuer Type to Specific
- Select the roles you want to make OpenAir available to
Once you have added the OpenAir app to your account, you must configure each user's username as OpenAir does not use email addresses in the SAML response.