Setting up OneLogin
- Login to OneLogin
- Click "Find Apps", and search for 'Zoho' and click 'Add'
- Under "Authentication Method", choose "SAML"
- In Domain, insert the domain name you have related to your Zoho network, e.g. mycompany.com.
- In 'Account', insert your account name, e.g. 'mycompany'.
- Select the appropriate roles.
- Click Update.
- Copy the SAML Login URL using the clipboard icon next to "SAML Login URL".
- Click 'Security' in the top menu, then click 'SAML'.
- Click the download link below the certificate, to download your SAML certificate.
Setting up Zoho
- Login into your Zoho account as an administrator
- Click "Control Panel" in the top menu.
- In the left menu, click "SAML Authentication"
- Click "Edit" in the top right corner (edit link won't appear when you first set up SAML)
- In the field "Login URL", insert the SAML Login URL copied in step 8 above.
- In the field "Logout URL", insert "https://app.onelogin.com/client/apps".
- In the field "Change Password URL", insert "https://app.onelogin.com/password"
- Next to the field "PublicKey", click "Get key from file", and upload the certificate file downloaded in the step 10 above.
- Click 'OK'.
To test, click "Sign out" in Zoho, go to OneLogin and select the Zoho application from your dashboard.