- If you currently use the older (deprecated) UC1 Connector, refer to this article for information about the UC Connectors.
- The Generic Connector (UC2) doesn't support apps whose login forms use Flash nor multi page logins. This connector and this article are provided as a courtesy to our customers who are responsible for creating and maintaining custom connectors.
- Go to Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for and select Generic Connector (UC2).
On the initial Configuration page:
- Change the display name to the name you want to see on your OneLogin portal page.
- Choose whether this is a Personal or Organization App.
- Click Save to add the app and display additional configuration tabs.
On the new Configuration tab, add your app's Login URL. Click Save.
On the Parameters tab, map app attributes to OneLogin attributes.
The default parameters map the app Password and Username fields to OneLogin values of - No default -. Keep these settings to allow end-users to edit their app usernames and passwords. You can map Username to alternate OneLogin user attribute values, such as Email or AD ID.
To change the Username attribute, click the Username row to open the Edit Field Username dialog. Then select the new attribute (such as Email) from the Value drop-down and click Save.
For information about how to perform additional configurations for this app, see Configuring Apps.
Click Save when you are through configuring the application.
The app now appears in your company catalog or personal apps list (depending on your app configuration.).